Enhancing your business in a changing environment can be hard. Furthermore, fire warden training requirements in Victoria can be a litttle hard to interpret and select the right emergency management course.
- By driving around Victoria one can see the vast range of beautiful spots to stop and take a look. Workplace training Victoria provides a few challenges other states don’t.
- Two of these are the number of businesses who create an effective emergency management policy and a large number of employees they may have.
- At times, it almost seems like there aren’t enough hours in a day to carry out planning for all types of emergencies in the workplace.
- This is where a network of effective trainers and emergency response planners is essential.
Victoria, including both regional and metropolitan areas, and has extensive industry which is constantly under development. This provides many challenges for business who want to keep the workforce safe and skilled.
At STG Fire Safety Training, we can identify and often fill some of the training gaps with our knowledge of training management – especially in the emergency management and leadership fields.
If your looking for an organisation that provides real workable training and management solutions give us a call to discuss the options.
Here are some of our workplace training Victoria products:
- Fire warden/chief fire warden/fire extinguisher training
- Emergency management & response planning & testing/reviews
- Structural and Wildfire Fighting (Skills maintenance onsite)
- Leadership programs and mentoring for all levels within an organisation
- Training needs analysis programs
- Online Training and e-Learning