Enhancing your business in a changing environment can be hard.
Workplace training strategies in South Australia has challenges in terms of the diversity of different regions in SA. From the lush beautiful green fields of the Ayre Peninsular to the again beautiful remoteness of the desert.
It doesn’t matter where people are located, there is a need to provide them with adequate workplace training strategies. There are a number of mining companies in South Australia and training plays a large role in their success. Even FIFO employees require training in realistic scenarios which is best performed onsite.
Here are some of our workplace training strategy outcomes in South Australia:
- Fire warden/chief fire warden/fire extinguisher training
- Emergency management & response planning & testing/reviews
- Structural and Wildfire Fighting (Skills maintenance onsite)
- Leadership programs and mentoring for all levels within an organisation
- Training management programs
- Training needs analysis programs
- Online Training and e-Learning
- Web development programs
Ask us a question.
If you would like to become associated with STG Fire Safety Training please use the form below to request details.[contact-form-7 id=”8830″ title=”Contact form 1″]