Enhancing your business in a changing environment can be hard.
Workplace training Northern Territory is very relevant and may often take you by surprise with long travel distances through some of Australia’s most beautiful country. Our instructors can travel to most locations whether remote or not. Whether its wildfire training or setting up emergency management and response plans. We can put together a package that will suit your needs.
Our mentoring and leadership programs are designed to meet the needs of every location and we even have a paramedic who can provide advanced medical response training programs. If your organisation’s training management is a little ad-hoc and seems like it’s not achieving the goals you originally set. We specialist in providing training analysis and management solutions that work in the real world – on the ground.
Our instructor’s come from a diverse background from firefighters with many years of experience to intensive care paramedics who have experienced many and sometimes extreme emergencies. They all have a wealth of knowledge in emergency management and have often commanded personnel during emergency operations.
Here are some of our workplace training Northern Territory products:
- Fire warden/chief fire warden/fire extinguisher training
- Emergency management & response planning & testing/reviews
- Structural and Wildfire Fighting (Skills maintenance onsite)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing (certified Testers)
- Leadership programs and mentoring for all levels within an organisation
- Training management programs
- Training needs analysis programs
- Online Training and e-Learning
- Web development programs