Our next Horsham Courses will be run on the 27th and 29th of November. In the modern and comfortable surrounds of the Center for Participation 39 Urquhart Street. There is plenty of parking. Its a great learning atmosphere and we run the following accredited and non accredited courses over the 2 day program.
There are also a number of options for onsite training around Horsham during the week starting 25th Nov including Industrial and advanced bushfire awareness and survival. If you would like further information please email or call us on
Phone: (03) 9005 1767.
- Emergency Fire Warden
- Chief Fire Warden
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Low Voltage Rescue (LVR/CPR)
- CPR Refresher
- Combination Fire Warden & Chief Warden
- Combination Fire Warden & Fire Extinguisher
- Combination Fire Warden, Chief Warden & Fire Extinguisher
Units of Competency for accredited courses:
- PUAWER005B Operate as part of and emergency control organisation
- PUAWER006B Lead and emergency control organisation
- PUAWER008B Confine Small workplace emergencies
- UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
All courses are conducted by an accredited trainer and the accredited courses are delivered on behalf of Allen’s Training Pty Ltd RTO: 90909