Listen to this article.
Onsite & Offsite Courses
Even though, emergency fire warden training and planning is required under commonwealth and state legislation. Average compliance rates with Australian Standard 3745 is said to be less than 30% within the business community. Generally, those that comply tend to be larger organisations , but not always. So how much does emergency fire warden training cost.
Firstly, there are lots of questions we need to ask about your situation. Some of those may be, does your business require accredited or skills maintenance emergency fire warden courses? Is your emergency management plan workable or just a nice looking document that doesn’t really relate to your situation.
In brief, a great start is fire warden training. which will help to prepare your staff for emergencies. One of the main goals of the emergency control organisation (ECO) in a facility is preparedness and responder proficiency.
The chart below will give you an understanding of the requirements, as documented in Australian Standard 3745-2010 (Planning for emergencies in facilities):
About emergency wardens
Knowledge can be the difference between life and death. So the emergency fire wardens have a significant role in preparedness, response and recovery.
Therefore, fire wardens need to continually consider what is happening around them. Thus, problem-solving and providing support to those who may require assistance. These skills can be learnt in most circumstances and STG Fire Safety Training is well-positioned to provide such education and training.
Furthermore, at STG Fire Safety Training we can not only provide the courses but the complete suite of emergency management planning and fire warden courses. Similarly, ensuring you achieve full compliance, as defined in Australian Standard 3745, is always part of the goal.
Call us on (03) 9005 1767.
Notes: Fire warden training cost and discounts apply for multiple person and multiple day courses.
Guide to nationally accredited fire warden courses:
|Title||Code||Formal title||Fire warden training cost:|
| Fire Warden
|PUAFER005||Operate as part of an emergency control organisation||From $95 to $150 (dependent on numbers)|
| Chief Fire Warden
|PUAFER006||Lead an emergency control organisation||From $95 to $145 (dependent on numbers)|
| Fire Extinguisher
|PUAFER008||Confine small workplace emergencies||From $95 to $145 (dependent on numbers)|
Doing any combination of these courses will attract a discount. The Costs.
- For the Emergency Warden course only. = $150 for one person. For each additional person from a business, there will be a discount on a sliding scale to a minimum of $95 per person.
- For the Chief Warden course only. = $145 for one person. For each additional person from a business, there will be a discount on a sliding scale to a minimum of $95 per person.
- For the fire extinguisher course only. = $145 for one person. For each additional person from a business, there will be a discount on a sliding scale to a minimum of $95 per person.
- As an example of a combination course. Say. Emergency Warden and Chief Warden the cost for one person would be $250. For each additional person from a business, there will be a discount on a sliding scale to a minimum of $175.
If you have any questions relating to this please let us know.
Lastly, public safety modules are part of the National Training Framework. All fire safety courses are conducted onsite at your preferred location or at our facility. There are no minimum numbers but for cost-effectiveness we suggest at least 5 participants.
STG Fire Safety Training is proud to be an Allen’s Training Pty Ltd Partner (Quality Assured Training).
STG Fire Safety Training is proud to be a Allen’s Training Pty Ltd Partner (Quality Assured Training)
Here’s what trainees will learn in the classroom and during scenario activities:
The Emergency Fire Warden will learn.
- How to respond to emergency reports, signals and warnings.
- Initiating and controlling an initial emergency response.
- Anticipating the further development of emergencies.
- Assisting with post initial response.
What the Chief Emergency Warden will learn.
Finally Fire Extinguisher Training and what you will learn.
- How to prepare for emergency situations.
- Identifying and assessing the emergency.
- How to safely confine emergencies where possible.
- Using initial response equipment.
- Methods of reporting workplace emergency response
Onsite & Offsite Courses
Ask Us a Question:
Usually, we respond to quotation requests within a few hours. Furthermore, there is no obligation.