We have a number of fire safety training locations across Victoria. Heres how we work:
- We list a fire safety or other course location on our calendar.
- When the minimum numbers** are reached we will book the location and notify participants
- The course will be located within the listed locations*.
About the training environment: Often the training room is located in the comfortable surrounds of a Motel conference or function room or other location which must meet our strict condition.
List of Condition:
- Good Audio Visual Equipment with audio
- Adequate Heating and cooling
- Comfortable decor in very good condition
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Ample Parking Close By
- Other support arrangements as required
- Must be located in the suburb as listed on our website (course booking section)
Note: In the unlikely event we cancel a course you will receive a full refund and a small gift for the inconvenience.
Ask us a question:
* 99% of the time courses will be located in one of the listed suburbs I.e. for a course listed as Sale-Bairnsdale, the course location will be in one of the two locations (Sale or Bairnsdale). In the unlikely chance that a training room is not available in these locations, we will move to an adjoining suburb.
** The minimum number is generally five.