Our next fire warden and fire extinguisher training course in Ballarat will be run shortly. In the modern and comfortable surrounds of the BGT Barkley Square Building. There is plenty of parking and a cafe on site. It’s a great learning atmosphere and we run the following accredited and non-accredited fire safety courses over the 2-day program.
Note: If you have five or more participants we can come to you onsite at no extra cost. There is no need to wait until our next public course.
During emergencies fire wardens need to make some critical decisions and the effectiveness of theses decisions may be determined by the level of fire warden and fire extinguisher training. Dont leave it to chance. Here is a list of the knowledge you will learn on one of our fire extinguisher training courses:
- Identifying what type of fire is present and whether it is to large for the size of extinguisher available
- Are there any hazards that may affect fire extinguisher selection.
- How to use the acronym – PASS to ensure an effective process is used
- How to test the extinguisher before starting to fight the fire – equipment fails and your must be sure it is working or your life could be in danger.
Fire Warden trainees can be assured they will be given the skills to help them deal with emergency situations in the workplace. Theses essential fire safety skills can sometimes be the difference between fellow co-workers and other employees being injured. Or in the worst case emergency scenario, they may be the difference between life and death.
Phone: (03) 9005 1767.
- Emergency Fire Warden
- Chief Fire Warden
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Low Voltage Rescue (LVR/CPR)
- CPR Refresher
- Combination Fire Warden & Chief Warden
- Combination Fire Warden & Fire Extinguisher
- Combination Fire Warden, Chief Warden & Fire Extinguisher
- Basic Bushfire Awareness & Survival
Units of Competency for accredited courses:
- PUAFER005 Operate as part of and emergency control organisation
- PUAFER006 Lead and emergency control organisation
- PUAFER008 Confine Small workplace emergencies
- UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
All courses are conducted by an accredited trainer and the accredited courses are delivered on behalf of Allen’s Training Pty Ltd RTO: 90909