Our next fire warden training course in Ballarat will be run shortly. In the modern and comfortable surrounds of the BGT Barkley Square Building. There is plenty of parking and a cafe on site. Its a great learning atmosphere and we run the following accredited and non-accredited fire safety courses over the 2-day program.
Fire Warden trainees can be assured they will be given the skills to help them deal with emergency situations in the workplace. Theses essential fire safety skills can sometimes be the difference between fellow co-workers and other employees being injured. Or in the worst case emergency scenario, they may be the difference between life and death.
Phone: (03) 9005 1767.
- Emergency Fire Warden
- Chief Fire Warden
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Low Voltage Rescue (LVR/CPR)
- CPR Refresher
- Combination Fire Warden & Chief Warden
- Combination Fire Warden & Fire Extinguisher
- Combination Fire Warden, Chief Warden & Fire Extinguisher
- Basic Bushfire Awareness & Survival
Units of Competency for accredited courses:
- PUAFER005 Operate as part of and emergency control organisation
- PUAFER006 Lead and emergency control organisation
- PUAFER008 Confine Small workplace emergencies
- UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
All courses are conducted by an accredited trainer and the accredited courses are delivered on behalf of Allen’s Training Pty Ltd RTO: 90909